By using this blog, by any means, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this agreement and that you agree to what is contained in it!
- Code provides the possibility to comment on the content published therein, and you have the right as each participating in the comments of users, not to publish any content that could be harmful, illegal, defamatory, contrary, abusive, instigator, pestered or the like.
- You are the sole child responsible for the comments you share, and the blog does not bear any responsibility.
- The intellectual property of the comments remains registered to you, but the blog owner has the right to re-use the comments in any blog-related activity without requiring the prior permission of the author of the comment, with the condition that he accepts that he does.
- For the comment on the blog, it is preferred to mention your personal name, you can use a pseudonym, but it is never allowed to impersonate any person or organization.
- Your actual email address is preferred when commenting. The blog is obligated not to use this email for any activity except for personal correspondence, and it is obligated not to deliver your email to any third party without that third party.
- You must not alter or change the blog's topics or use them in unlawful ways in any way that could harm or disrupt the blog.
- The blog collects some of your data, such as browser type, operating system, IP number, etc. etc. The purpose of this data collection is to improve the service level.
- The blog has the right to share previous data with a third party without linking these data to your personal identity.
- You are not entitled to transfer the blog content from topics, explanations, and videos to your site without mentioning the source, which is "MyBuzziMag.com" with a direct link that leads to the original topic that was transferred.
- This agreement may change from time to time as we see fit for the purpose of the blog, so I kindly ask you to review it and adhere to it.
Posting advertisements for products or services and promotional links does not mean that we endorse them, and we do not provide any quality guarantees regarding them.
On the blog, we offer reviews of the services of sites and institutions. These reviews may be paid and may be free, while others may use “affiliate” links that allow us to collect a certain commission from your participation or subscription. The managers of marketing these sites and institutions, or from a special experience or through other general information, and from it, We do not provide you with any guarantees regarding the quality of the products or services.
We also offer blogs that contain the curriculum vitae of persons, based on correspondence or interviews that take place between us, and although we will see the certificates and documents that show the level and qualifications, we do not guarantee that they are 100% true,
We are not responsible for damages that may be caused by a failure to apply some explanations and lessons!