This exercise is practiced by:
- Lie on the floor, bend your knees with your feet flat on the floor.
- Pull one of the knees to the chest, using both hands with pressure on the chest, tightening the abdomen and pressing the spine on the floor.
- Hold your situation for five seconds, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise with the other leg, and return to the starting position.
- In this time you repeat the exercise with your legs at the same time.
- Repeat each step two to three times, preferably once in the morning and once at night.
Arms and feet lifting exerciseThis exercise is practiced by:
- Place hands and knees on the floor, making sure that they are at the level of the shoulder width, and that the thighs are at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Lift the right arm and left leg off the ground, until you are at the level of the back while maintaining the stability of the back and abdominal muscles.
- Lift the left arm and right leg, and repeat the exercise.
- Repeat the exercise for each side ten to fifteen times.
- Be careful not to move the head and back, and keep the shoulders and thighs stable throughout the movement.
Bridge exerciseThis exercise is practiced by:
- Lie on the ground, with feet flat on the ground, with the shoulder-width apart, and the hands-on the sides.
- Press the ground with the feet, and slowly raise the buttocks off the ground, until the body becomes a straight line, with the shoulders remaining on the floor.
- Lower back, hold for 1 minute.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times.
Backstretch exerciseThis exercise, or the so-called superman, is practiced through:
- Lie on the ground with the face facing the floor, hands on both sides, and a rug can be placed to protect the face from the ground.
- Tighten the abdomen to support the back.
- Pull the head and chest up off the ground, keeping the feet in contact with the floor.
- Ensure that the neck remains at the spine level.
- Return to the starting point.
- Repeat the process ten to fifteen times. Extend the arms and place hands over the head to increase the strength of the exercise.
- Take care not to lift the head more than 20-30 cm, so that the person is not injured.