It is one among the oldest known exercises, where the athlete performs it on a day to day, and for several times, and it doesn't take the large time to perform it, but it's of the best benefit, and it should enjoy it's practiced by not feeling tired during exercise.
How to do a push-up
- Stand up straight with a small distance between the feet.
- Then raise the shoulders evenly.
- And looking straight ahead and ten feet faraway from the player's position.
- Then bend the arms to the elbows at an angle of ninety degrees.
- Then he spread the arms well.
- Check the websites or consult a specialist to understand the right rules and steps for exercising.
- More patience and perseverance in performance.
- The organization of your time within the exercise, in terms of determining the number of exercise times per week, and rest days.
- The gradual increase within the number of repetitions of the exercise.
- Balance the number of strokes.
- Challenge the boredom that a player experiences while exercising by changing the exercise and taking breaks to rest.
- Not listening to the negative responses others have made about exercising.
- Start with three rounds for every exercise and in each round, do ten clicks.
- Correctly performing the climb and descent, because it descends slowly and ascends quickly in one movement.
Benefits of a push-up exercise
- It strengthens the chest muscle.
- Increases the strength of the guts muscle. It strengthens the Tri CIPS muscle.
- Strengthens the muscles of the forearms and docks.
- Strengthens the shoulder muscles.
- It strengthens the muscles of the onyx and therefore the lower back.
- It strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- It strengthens the nerves.
- Increases stiffness.
- It makes the body attractive and highly fit, and twisted muscles.
- Reduces tension in muscular tendons.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- The body gets obviate excess fat and fat.
- This exercise may be a test of durability.
- It is often wiped out anywhere and time, in order that the player doesn't get to attend the clubs for his work, and doesn't need special techniques, which saves the fabric cost to the player.
- It avoids injuries caused by other games like weightlifting because it replaces it.
Forms of pressure exercises
- Reverse exercises.
- Narrowing fists.
- Chest pressure.
- Smith machine use.
- Squeeze the muscles.
- Press with open arms.
- Jump with clapping hands.
- Spider-Man Mode.
- Triangle position.
Complications of doing the incorrect pressure exercise
- Injury to the upper back.
- Shoulder damaged.
- Back sagging injury.
- Neck pain.
- The uselessness of its practice and its benefits.