The low boat posture exercise is considered an important abdominal exercises, and this exercise can be done by following the following steps:
- Lie on the floor with your knees bent and your knees flat, with the feet flat.
- Bend the back at a 45-degree angle, and extend the arms forward.
- Raise the legs with the knees at a 90-degree angle, so that the footrests on the lower part of the trunk.
- Return the back to the position of lying on the floor quietly and slowly, with the head, shoulders and legs held up. Return to starting position.
- Repeat the exercise from 2-3 rounds, and each round 10-12 repetitions.
Balance exerciseThe balance exercise is carried out as follows:
- Stand straight with feet apart.
- Carry one of the weights, which weigh about 3.64 kilos, with both hands and lift it upward.
- Attach the body to the left foot while raising the right and moving the torso to the left.
- Reducing the level of weights to the right hip side with the right knee raised and bent.
- Repeat the exercise from 2-3 rounds, and each round of 8-10 repetitions on both the left and right side of the body.
Dead Bug ExerciseDead Bug is only an exercise in which the limbs move, as the head and torso remain stationary on the ground, and this exercise is done by following these steps:
- Lie on the back, with the legs raised, and knees bent parallel to the hips level.
- Extend the arms and raise them to the top.
- Return the right arm back to the back to be aligned with the head, and extend the left leg while remaining lifted from the ground.
- Keep the left arm on the chest, and fix the right knee.
- Return the right arm and left leg to the starting position, and the switch builds the edges, i.e. extend the left arm and right leg.
- Repeat the exercise from 10 to 15 repetitions.
Leg & Crunch Lifting ExerciseThis exercise combines leg lift and stomach muscle training, known as a crunch, and can be done as follows:
- Lie on the floor straight with the legs straight.
- Lay hands on both sides.
- Lift the legs to the top without moving the hands.
- Pressing the lower area of the trunk as a fulcrum.
- Return the legs to the starting position and repeat the exercise.