Bridge & Pike Exercise can be performed by following these steps:
- Lie on the ground with the right knee bent, the heel on the ground, and the left foot straightened.
- Lift the hips and back until the body is as straight as the bridge, and the left leg is stretched straight out of the hips.
- Lower your hips to the floor, while keeping the left foot stretched out.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles, raise the upper body, and the left foot at an angle of 45 degrees from the ground, until the body is in the form of (v).
- Stretch the arms until they are parallel to the left leg, then touch the toes.
- Decrease the chest, and place the arms above the head, keeping the foot elevated from the ground for the duration of the exercise.
- Repeat the exercise 10-15 times, for 3 groups.
Punching exerciseThe punching exercise can help to raise the heart rate, and enhance the process of photosynthesis, as it helps to build body muscles, and the formation of abdominal muscles, and can be performed by:
- Pull the hand back, including the back in the workout.
- Combine boxing movements in other exercises, such as walking.
- Do this exercise 20 times forward, and 20 times above the head about every two minutes of a walking exercise.
Modified push-up exerciseTo perform the Modified Push-Up exercise, you can follow these steps:
- Lie on the abdomen, with the knees bent, cross the ankles, place the palm of the hand on the floor slightly to the side, so that they are in front of the shoulders, and bend the chin a few centimeters toward the chest until the front is facing the floor.
- Stretch the arms, and raise the body until it is balanced on the hands and knees while tightening the abdominal muscles, and pay attention to avoid bending the elbows.
- Bend the elbows, lowering the entire body at once, until the arms are parallel to the floor, and then pushed again.
Board exerciseThe Plank can be performed by doing the following:
- Lie on the ground, and clip the hands almost in front of the forehead, so that the fingers are folded under the forehead.
- Lifting the body with pressure, so that the body is balanced on the forearms, toes, and the abdominal muscles are sucked inward, to raise the back, and the hips as well.
- Keeping the trunk area straight, and the abdominal muscles tight inward, to support the body and hold this position for 10 seconds.