Good nutrition and physical activity are important factors for building muscles, as a diet rich in protein is important for muscle gain, and fats and carbohydrates are important to supply the body with energy. additionally, it's important to eat additional calories to create muscle. Exercise regularly, and there are other factors that will affect the speed and amount of muscle which will be gained, like age and genetics.
Diet for dryingBodybuilding focuses on the looks of the surface body instead of on physical strength as within the sport of power (Powerlifting), and bodybuilding is split into the bulking phase and therefore the slimming phase (in English: Cutting phase) A stage to its own diet, because the stage of muscle amplification lasts for several months, and should reach several years, and requires a high-calorie diet rich in protein to extend muscle building, while the drying phase aims to preserve the muscle mass that was inbuilt the previous stage Reducing the most important amount possible it's necessary to follow a selected diet with exercise for a period ranging between 12-26 weeks, and it's worth noting that it's necessary to scale back the quantity of calories consumed by up to fifteen when moving to the drying stage, and therefore the person must adjust the quantity of calories The caloric intake of every month consistent with the load lost, and proposals indicate that it's better to not lose quite 0.5-1% of the load during a week, so as to form sure that the muscles aren't lost, and there are several basic steps for the diet at this stage, and an evidence of those steps comes :
1 - Distribution of major nutrients: the quantities of those elements are often determined after determining the calories needed by the body, and their proportions are equal in each of the muscles enlarging and drying stage, and it's advisable to get in these stages about 30-35% of calories from protein, 55 -60% of carbohydrates, and 15-20% of fats.
2 - Focus on eating some foods: As eating the proper amounts of some foods helps provide the muscles with the nutrients necessary to extend their size and strength, and improve their recovery after exercising, and therefore the following are the foremost important foods that are recommended to be eaten during the drying phase :
- Meat, fish, and poultry, like steaks, chicken breasts, salmon and cod (English: Cod).
- Milk products like milk, pot cheese, milk and low-fat cheese. Cereals like rice, bread, oats, quinoa, and popcorn.
- Fruits; like bananas, apples, grapes, oranges, melons, berries and peaches.
- Starchy vegetables, like corn, potatoes, peas, and green beans.
- Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, mushrooms, and sweet pepper.
- Seeds and nuts, like flaxseed, chia, sunflower, nuts, and almonds.
- Legumes like chickpeas, beans, black beans, and lentils.
- Vegetable oils like vegetable oil, avocado oil, and linseed oil.
- Added sugars that provide the body with large quantities of calories with few nutrients, and there are several foods high in sugar, like frozen dessert, cake, candy, and sweetened drinks, like sports drinks and soda.
- Fried foods; eating an excessive amount of those foods can cause disease; these include fried potatoes, fried fish, onion rings, etc. it's also advised to avoid eating foods that slow digestion and cause indigestion before exercising, like high-fat foods. Like fatty meat, and foods high in dietary fiber like broccoli, flower, and soft drinks.
- Whey protein (English: Whey protein), which helps to urge good amounts of protein. Creatine (creatine) provides the muscle with the energy it must perform its functions.
- Caffeine: It reduces fatigue (English: Fatigue), and thus helps to exercise better, and is out there in tea, coffee, and a few supplements that bodybuilders use before exercising.
- Multi-vitamins and mineral supplements, as these supplements can help reduce the quantity of calories consumed, which contributes to reducing fat within the drying phase.
Diet to scale back body fatAnabolic diet is one of the diets that ensure increased fat burning within the body. it's a low-carb diet and is suitable for people that want to extend muscle mass while maintaining a coffee level of fat stores within the body. This diet has been called this The name is thanks to the assumption that its effect is analogous thereto of steroid hormone, and therefore the founding father of this technique believes that the rotation within the amounts of carbohydrates from high to low contributes to burning more amounts of fat, and within the case of bodybuilders the body needs calories to create Muscle, and these low calories can cause you to lose some of your muscle mass.
The system begins eating small amounts of carbohydrates during the week by consuming no quite 30 grams of it daily, or 5-10% of calories, with a fat percentage between 60-65%, and protein between 30-35%, and within the end of the week starts with a rise within the amount of carbohydrates consumed, because it reaches 60-80%, while fats and proteins range between 10-20% of calories, and it's worth noting that the tiny amounts of carbohydrates prevent the body from getting used as a main source of energy, while the quantities The high level replaces the energy that the body lost during exercise.
It is worth noting that this diet isn't suitable for long periods of your time, but it's going to be appropriate for bodybuilders or weightlifters in their preparation period for competitions because it doesn't include eating vegetables, fruits, and legumes; that's, it doesn't provide the body with enough dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and thus the body won't get enough of the important antioxidants to combat the oxidative stress caused by exercise, as a scarcity of fibers can cause the expansion of harmful bacteria within the intestine and an increased chance of chronic constipation, and a few studies have indicated High-fat diets adversely affect insulin action.