There are many dieters, diets, and recipes specialized in losing weight from a selected place, and not scientifically and logically. The body cannot reduce from one region only without following a particular diet, but the subject follows several factors and genetic and environmental reasons, consistent with the life-style and physical activity that's practiced and followed. and therefore the physical body generally reduces from the body completely, consistent with genetic factors, consistent with the body template. employing a healthy diet suitable for his body data and healthy history, and completing appropriate physical activity. However, with the spread of the many food systems on different websites and their circulation among people, no matter their suitability and suitability for the body, we'll mention here a kind of them, which is diet, and awareness of its negative aspects.
Here is that the following example, and it's widely used as a diet for rumen, as this technique aims consistent with the label so as to urge obviate rumen on a diet low in starches and dependence on proteins and vegetables and do abdominal exercises daily for a period of a minimum of half an hour. Applying this technique for 2 weeks will lose weight like Almost 3 kg during one week.
2 medium fruit fruits + a cup of coffee or tea without sugar or artificial sweetener.
maybe a vegetable salad dish or medium-sized boiled vegetable dish + grilled steak or 1 / 4 of boiled chicken or 2 grilled fish or a can of tuna well filtered from oil and washed with vinegar.
yogurt salad with cucumber or 3 tablespoons of beans without oil or coddled egg or a bit of pot cheese on which you'll chop cucumber or 1 tomato + toast or 1 / 4 of a loaf of brown bread
Cons of diet for rumen:
- The diet of the rumen is unbalanced and doesn't include whole food groups in its meals, which can cause a decrease in some nutrients within the body, and a rise in a number of them at the expense of others.
- Diet for rumen includes few calories and fewer than the minimum allowable level of health and nutrition, which can negatively affect the body and cause paleness of the face, weakness, and weakness thanks to lack of sufficient energy to hold out daily tasks.
- The lack of repetition within the number of meals, which can adversely affect the subject of rapid metabolism and fat burning within the body.
- Increased protein content within the diet is thanks to some negatives on health, such as: fatigue of the kidneys, increased weight, constipation.
Categories that are strictly prohibited to follow the diet of the rumen:
- Lactating women.
- People with low immunity and chronic diseases.