Many people fall under the trap of gaining weight again after an extended journey from adhering to a diet that will last for years.
There are some complex factors that can't be controlled after weight loss, like age, gender, and heredity.
However, other factors are often controlled, which help to stabilize and stabilize the load.
Reasons for returning weight after losing itFind out the highest reasons why you'll get overweight after losing it.
1- Not following a healthy dietSome people imagine that, once they reduce, they will eat different foods again, as a result of feeling deprived throughout the diet.
This is a standard mistake, as maintaining weight and not regaining it again requires changing the standard lifestyle to a healthy lifestyle, which depends on the rise in useful and low-calorie foods, and avoiding unhealthy foods that cause weight gain.
This doesn't mean abstaining completely from favorite foods but is often eaten from time to time, in order that it doesn't affect a healthy diet.
2- Following an unhealthy dietIn the case of losing weight through an unhealthy diet, like chemical dieting and rapid dieting regimens, the body doesn't lose fat but rather fluid, and a short-lived decrease in weight is often observed.
Once this chemical diet is stopped, the load begins to quickly return again.
This applies to any diet that helps you reduce quickly.
Not only are the downsides of Dieting fast to regain weight, but it also affects the health of the body as a result of not getting all the nutrients the body needs.
3- Not exercisingExercising regularly helps keep the weight from increasing, and thus lack of exercise can accelerate fat gain again, especially with an unhealthy diet.
Also, sport contributes to tightening flabby skin during dieting and after its completion, and thus sport is one among the essential habits during weight loss.
It is possible to scale back the number of exercise days and choose light exercises if it's stressful, but no end exercising.
4- Excessive stress and tensionSevere stress reduces metabolism within the body, which reduces the method of burning fat.
With the return to eating during a natural way, and therefore the increase in stress and tension, the load increases.
Also, that specialize in work and not having enough time to eat the three meals or choose healthy foods will increase your chances of gaining weight again.
Also, many of us tend to eat more once they feel stressed and anxious, which makes them more likely to realize weight.
By some methods, weight recovery is often avoided after disposal and includes:
- Slow weight loss: by choosing a healthy fat loss diet, which ensures that weight is stable and not easily restored.
- Recalculate the acceptable calories for you: you want to follow a healthy diet after losing weight to take care of it, and you ought to know the number of calories the body needs daily, in order that you are doing not skip it.
- Choose a weekly day for your favorite foods: but this doesn't mean eating these foods throughout the day, because it can speed up weight gain again.
- Exercise: it's one among the most things that contribute significantly to maintaining weight and burning excess fat after completing a diet.
- A healthy diet: to become a lifestyle instead of just a short-lived weight loss regime.
- Weight control: by checking the size and ensuring that the load is stable and doesn't increase over time.